2/1/12

Um...Yum!! February Bookings receive 50% off a box of Custom Designed Cake Truffles! Created by "Jenna the Baking Artist"!

K, so it's February, and time for a fun gift. I've found a fabulous baker and am drooling over her stuff. It's better than anything out here! And, like I said on my profile, I like cookie dough. Well, her cookies are so good, I'd rather eat them than my cookie dough. And, that says a lot about her talent! She uses top of the line ingredients, and you can tell. Fresh, fresh, fresh. So, if it's beautiful, I need to take portraits of it, right! Take a look at some of these yummies! Jenna is also the sweetest person and just wonderful. Enjoy drooling and then get some to eat : ) jennathebakingartist.com. Discount is $50 off price listed below.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment:

  1. Yummy yum! Too bad I'm all the way in California though, I'd be your official taste tester ;)

    ReplyDelete