11/2/11

Open House! Discount! Fun stuff : )

I am excited to join Sarah Nielsen with Book Bound Bindery for an open house on Friday, November 24th from 1-3 pm and 7-9pm. It will be held in Spring, Texas in Imperial Oaks area. Email me for details. Take advantage of the open house discount and book your next Portrait session!! I will also be having a "sneak peak" for what is to be introduced in 2012 as "My Beauty Campaign", an incredible campaign to target women's self esteem at every stage of life. This campaign has already spread to all parts of the world, and I can't wait to bring it to Houston area.

Sarah is an incredible artist and will be displaying her handmade journals, notebooks, book plates and gift card holders.
Just in time for holiday gifts! She does amazing work and definitely has a gift of creation. Hope to see you there! Bring a friend!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment