3/2/11

Moving and Extending!

Kari Hennefer Photography is MOVING and extending! I will be taking sessions up until the 3rd week of March. Because there are so many of you faithful, awesome clients, I will STILL be serving Utah County! You'll just have to book early, of course, and I'll cluster shoots when I come back to visit family and take sessions. Leave a note or email me if you want to be on the "head's up list" to when I'll be visiting Utah. Incentives will be given for clustered sessions, or multiple bookings. After 3 months of my husband commuting to his new job, the kids and I are SO excited to finally join him in Texas. He has been flying for Continental Express as a pilot, and we miss him!! I'm looking forward to photographing beautiful Texas with Blue Bonnets, beaches, open fields, and amazing skies! And, by the way, they make the best ice cream in the world, hands down : ) and that makes me happy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl...Good luck on the move and everything...We are excited that you are moving to Texas....Be nice to catch up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! i'm so glad you posted this because i've been wondering about you guys. please include me on the 'heads up' list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad!!! But congrats! We just missed you!! Do you have anyone you could refer us to??

    ReplyDelete