9/17/10

Angel Mary

I was asked to document some of the relationships with this sweet woman, as she is approaching the end of her days in this life. What a beautiful, thing to watch children and grandchildren surround her, and one by one embrace her. I loved hearing them share stories of her with me. I learned a lot about this loving family being with them that day, and hope I have that love around me as I leave this world. What an angel, and such a legacy she's left for all those who know her. How inspiring.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
It was so hard to pick even this many to post, so click on any image above to view the entire gallery. Enjoy!
~Kari

3 comments:

  1. Kari, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! That is all I can say! You captured the very essence of my Grandma. The pictures are so so sweet, they brought me to tears. They are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Love you!-Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari
    I love you sweetie! These pictures will be cherished forever..thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are so welcome!! I enjoyed every minute of it. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete